Mark Hellemans is a travel agent with travel technology as a job. Love travelling, haven't seen the whole world yet, but keeps trying ;-)
Mark Hellemans Daily responsibilities:
- managing & second line support for our B2B & B2C flight booking tools for travel agents (Cameleon)
- relations with providers of the booking technology used in-house, e.g. Ypsilon, Amadeus, Travelport, VAB insurances, bedsonline, sunnycard, rail providers... * assisting clients using B2B tools & setting up B2C tools
- automation & improvement of business processes.
- integration process from GDS to backoffice system And making sure all those programs work together as one B/ A lot of my time goes to a number of projects
- Jump (middoffice/invoicing system in development) : integration & automation of our reservation & ticketing tools in middoffice application
- managing setup & development for the ticketrobot Ochestra in cooperation with the developers of Travelsoft Technologies
- analyse & integratie hotel & car content providers in booking engines for our different user groups
- Several projects to add more content to our booking tools
- analysing needs for fare loading & coordinating cooperation with new provider.
- expand and develop our automation tools in close cooperation with the providers, with an eye on the needs of an ever changing market and the needs of our own team
Mark Hellemans is a member of :
- TUI-Amadeus Innovation board
- TAAB Benelux (Amadeus Travel Agent Advisory Board)
- Travel related reservation systems, like Amadeus, Travelport (Galileo, Worldspan)
- Everything related to online booking tools for flights, hotels, cars and the tools to proces them.
- Automation of processes both human and non-human